A brief overview of what term life insurance is can be found by clicking the following link : http://www.westcoast-lifeinsurance.ca/basics-of-whole-life-insurance
Equitable Life is a insurance provider in Canada and offers term life insurance.
Term life insurance from Equitable Life provides temporary, flexible and affordable protection for you, your family and/or your business.
How it works
Unlike permanent insurance which lasts a lifetime, Term life insurance typically provides coverage which expires at a specific age or year. Premiums are guaranteed for a given period of time, usually 10, 20 or 30 years, depending on the plan selected. At the end of that period, the policy either renews at a higher premium for the next payment period or it terminates. Most term plans can be switched to permanent protection to cover your long term needs.
Choose the right plan for you
Equitable Life has a variety of plans to meet your unique needs and financial obligations, including:
- 10 year Term offers coverage at the lowest initial cost with premiums renewing every 10 years to age 85.
- 20 year Term is affordable coverage for a longer initial premium payment period with premiums renewing every 20 years to age 85.
- Term 30/65 offers the lowest overall cost for 30 years of coverage. Premiums are payable to the later of 30 years or age 65, with no premium increases.
Customizing a plan just for you
With Term insurance, you can customize your plan with optional benefits to meet your changing needs. Cover multiple lives on personally-owned policies or make it a family plan by adding Term life insurance on your children. Plus, our preferred underwriting rewards your good health and lifestyle with better premiums.
Bundling protects your total life and health needs
Bundling term life insurance and EquiLiving critical illness insurance helps protect your total life and health needs in one convenient policy. Critical illness insurance provides funds to help manage personal and medical expenses so you can focus on recovery.
Unique mortgage protection
When it comes to protecting your mortgage, not all plans are created equal. Is your mortgage insurance protecting you…or your bank? We can help you find the perfect mortgage insurance.
Why it makes sense
Anything can happen and when it does, it’s important to be prepared. For the set period of time you choose, Term insurance helps protect you, your family or your business against situations impacting your ability to:
- Continue mortgage payments
- Replace your income
- Fund your children’s education
- Maintain your family’s lifestyle
- Cover estate taxes, final expenses, or personal loans
- Pay business loans or debts
- Keep the business running without selling business assets or using personal savings
Source : https://www.equitable.ca/en/our-products/individual-insurance/term
West Coast Life Insurance
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 778-484-2683